Monday, January 12, 2009

What I think...


So yeah...I'm guessin' you're wondering what in the world I can possibly blog about with having this image across the screen. I am sorry if I offend anyone in the making. I know that each person is entitled to their own opinion as I am with mine. Lastnight, while trying my hardest to fall asleep I chose to watch (on one of my favorite channels I might add) a documentary on Thomas Beatie...you know the person above standing with Oprah. Yes...I say person, because I do not dare call him a man, nor a woman. It's sad that someone of this mind frame chooses to challenge what God made them. To say that the reasoning for doing this is to "make what I feel on the inside match with what should like on the outside" is just sickening. It angered me when Thomas said that. Here we have today, a world that is filled with poverty, people who are in need of medical attention, people who won't even dare ask for a dime for help...but yet we pay these people to publicize what they call a "miracle". I hate to break it them, but just because you're growing facial hair, and what seem's to be man parts...doesn't make you a man. You're a woman who got pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I get so fiesty when people say "the pregnant man" I'm like "no, she has a uterus and a short hair cut." I'm pretty sure that doesn't make her a man.

    ReplyDelete