Monday, January 26, 2009

Wasn't Me!!




It wasn't me who was absolutely unoriginal, and grabbed such an ideal from another blogger. Call me crazy, call me a copycat, call me whatever...It wasn't me!! But here's a nods way to the gal I found to be absolutely hilarious, and witty!

It wasn't me who spent 2 hrs on thank you cards for our wedding gifts...because I am just now getting them done. Procrastinators Unite! :) As my hubby would say.

It wasn't me who cried while watching Armegedon. I am such a sucker for sappy movies...I cry at freakin' commercials for Heaven Sake! Ahhhh!

It wasn't me who about died when the pharmacy told me that with my insurance, and with it even being the generic version of Protonic (my medicine for my stomach)...that it would be $97.00! How in the world can people live with having to pay for everything else in the world, let alone a 30 day prescription! Needless to say, I'm probably gonna stick with the over the counter drug Prilosec and pray that it works just as well!

And last but not least, it wasn't me who wishes everyone has a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment