Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some Flower Power...

I must say I am getting alittle bit antsy for Spring and Summer to get here. I've had enough of Jack Frost nipping at my nose. The Holiday's are over and I want some constant sunshine...some flip-flop wearin' weather!!! And not to mention...I'm getting some Flower Power in my blood. Now I have never ever had a green thumb, never claimed to have one, and nor do I ever think I will grow one! But this year, I am absolutely dying to get out there in our yard and do some weeding, some planting, and some growing! Our flower beds are gosh-aweful looking, and it just doesn't help the house look any cuter than it already is. I got on my Better Homes and Gardens website that absolutely inspires me to do things I never thought I would want to do. This flower bed I found is giving some reallll curb appeal. I love the look of the stones and rocks...with the variety of color choices. Of course, I don't think mine will ever look like this (not trying to be negative), but atleast I can try. My BFF and I are both wanting to head to Nashville Flea Market closer to season to get some pretty cheap deals on bulbs and schrubs. We're gonna be dragging along our hubby's to do the carrying...but it's definitely in our datebook. :)

1 comment:

  1. And when y'all get down with your yard you can head right down here and work on mine. I love the look of flowers and all but has no green thumb.

    I am dying for Spring to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete