Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brilliant.

I recently posted about how I was desperately longing for a get-a-way trip...some where that Mike and I (and Kaci) could go and just relax. Seeing the same things everyday is really making me antsy. Discussing with my Hubs, we felt like taking a trip right now would be little costly considering we just spent a chunk on Kaci. SOOOOOO.....With my thoughts a rollin' and ideas turnin' I thought how awesome it would be to see if Mike's parents would let us take their Winnebago!!! I could fix meals rather than eating out every meal, we wouldn't have to worry about costs of a hotel...it'd be perfect. The only cost would be gas to and from and then whatever activities we'd use. And I actually wouldn't mind taking the Winne to Gatlinburg! It could be fun! Fingers cross we can! :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to add in the cost of where ever you park it. At most campsites it goes from anywhere to $25-40 a night for a full hook up.

    ReplyDelete