Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Late Night Ramblings

~ Tonight, I went walking/running with Jaclyne. So far, we have kept our schedule and haven't slacked off. I even took Kaci to the park and walked a lap on my "off day". Go Me.

~ Update on the job hunt. As of yesterday, I have an interview with First Tennessee Bank in Hendersonville. Seems to have some plus' so far. One, she said I did not need to take the assessment test over again because I scored so strongly on it. (That is a portion of the hiring process. I had actually applied way back before SF days, and they still had me on file.) I'm assuming that's a good thing, right? And two, they are very short handed at that particular branch I am interviewing for. I know whatever is meant to be, will be. Pray for me.

~ Kaci had a blast with Hunter. (See post below). She has hasn't played hardly any since we got home today. Which could be a bad thing considering she might wanna play at 4 in the morning. Ouch.

~ I am so looking forward to this long weekend.

~ I am so very tired. I know I should be in bed.

~ I have a blister on my foot. Not good.

~ I love my husband so much.

~ My husband bought the new UFC 2009 game for the XBOX. Guys and their toys.

~ I think I am finally gonna get off of here. Goodnight and sweet dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment