Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling Random...

*~ I wish I could sleep as peaceful as Kaci does. I'm jealous....of a dog??

*~ I have some serious heartburn. Prilosec, where art thou?

*~ Already 3:40. WOW. Today has really flown by.

*~ I'm wanting to buy a new Vera. I haven't bought one in forever! Maybe I could convince the Hubs to get me one for "Wife of the Year". Wink.

*~ On that note, I do have to brag about how proud I am of my Hubs. He truly is our life saver in this marriage with our finances. If he gave me EVERYTHING I wanted, we would seriously be bankrupt.

*~ Why is it when I see customers who come in who can barely make their payments and who give us sob-story's about how they can't afford anything...why do they have brand new Caddy's and BMW's sitting in the parking lot?

*~ I really want to get a flag pole to stick on my front porch. No, not a school flag pole looking one, but the kind my mom has in their front yard. She has one for every season. I want one.

*~ I think it's about time Lady GaGa say's bye bye from my Ringtone section in my phone. I think her "Poker Face" has made me jump the past two times it has rang.

*~ So the book shelf that I had been yapping about in my past posts...Well, I finally painted it, and I must say it looks hideous the more I look at it. It's getting dropped off at the GW pretty soon.

*~ Have I mentioned how stoked I am about seeing my brother, Michael and his wife, Georgia at the end of this month!?! I pray I don't get emotional.

*~ Lately, I have been addicted, and I might need to emphasize ADDICTED to dipping pretzel sticks in Blue Cheese Dressing. I have to pace myself so I won't absolutely GORGE myself. Seriously, my mouth is watering now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment