Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Ramblings

** My boss just gave each of us a necklace that comes with 4 different pearls. It was such a surprise, and they are so pretty.

** My blog is obviously bipolar. It's owner keeps changing it's background! I'm addicted to finding new layouts!

** I am wishing I was outside. The weather is amazing! This is why I love this time of the year so much!

** Last night, my house and laundry was seriously getting to me. I can only take a mess for so long, and obviously last night was my breaking point. My husband's response...."Let's just do it this weekend." Typical.

** I hope our lawn people come mow the grass today. Two weeks ago, they came on a Thursday...maybe we'll get lucky this time.

** Kaci's getting her bath tonight. I love seeing her tiny pink body run around the house!! She's so freakin' cute! I love her so much!!

** I'm gonna do some serious walking tonight to work off that breakfest splurge this morning. I totally gave in! Will power, Liz. You gotta have will power.

** This weekend I want to plant my rose bush.

** Saturday night is UFC. And I am heading with the hubby to watch the free paper view at Hooters. I actually can honestly say that it one of my favorite places to eat.

** My Aunt Brenda called me last night. It's so wonderful to say that we are actually making an effort after all these years to have a Aunt/Niece relationship. I think my mom would want that.

** What is everyone doing for Memorial Day weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!
    I just checked out the Thrifty Decor Chick (who is on my blog roll so I have no idea how I missed this!) and I am TOTALLY doing that beadboard by our barstools! And now I have to recover my barstools too!
    I think her site is going to get me into trouble!

    ReplyDelete