Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



WOW. It wasn't me who has forgotton about "Not Me Monday's" for so long now. I must have been a perfect angel. :)

It wasn't me who took full advantage of being off on Thursday by staying in bed till 10, and then getting up and online surfing the web for new job postings. It wasn't me who was too lazy to get all dressed up to venture out in the rain handing out resumes all day long, besides...everything's done on computers anyway now these days.

It wasn't me who was blessed with a migraine from hell starting Thursday night allllll the way till Friday early afternoon. I'm not one who would whine and complain about this sucker all night long.

It wasn't me who jumped for joy when my hubby called and told me that my charger had finally arrived in the mail last Wednesday. I mean a phone is a phone, right?? No big deal.

It wasn't me who bought 3 dresses at Walmart yesterday. Girls, they are the most comfortable dresses!! I.Love.Them. I now have a total of 4...blue, orange (like a burnt orange),a blue and white one, and a black one. I must say Walmart is getting better in their fashion department (on some things).

And finally, it wasn't me who took Kaci to Bark in the Park Sunday, only to look like I had been mud wrestling the whole time. Next year, if it is raining...this girly is wearing rain boots. It wasn't me who kept thinkin' I was walking through a mixture of pee, poo, slobber, and rain. Gross. But my little Kaci looked gorgeous, because I carried her the whole time! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment