Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Randoms

~ My eyes hurt. They burn. I hate that.

~ I am so pumped about seeing my family. Michael and Georgia arrived last night at midnight. They were hanging out with my parents all day, and then tomorrow is the big family gathering at my parents house. Tonight, my sister and her family are arriving around midnight to stay with us at our house. I cannot wait to see them!

~ This morning, I went and hand delivered a Thank You card to the 2 people I interviewed with at First Tennessee. Well, I dropped it off at the Drive-thru teller. Hopefully she passed it on.

~ Mike and I are thinking about getting Kaci a playmate. I found a Malti-poo (looked just like Kaci, although she is a Malti-pom) on Craigslist. Papers, everything...unfortunately he sold. I'm gonna keep looking though. :)

~ I'm praying the rain holds off, so Jaclyne and I can go walking this evening. I need it so bad! I feel alot better since I have been doing this.

~ The thunder just shook my desk. Wow.

~ I absolutely love that wicker trunk I got yesterday. It looks fabulous in the living room. I am wanting to get a cushion and some pillows to sit on top of it. I moved the tree in to the kitchen.

~ I slept like a rock last night, and I think because I slept so good last night, I am in zombie form this morning. Or at least I feel this way.

~ Have I mentioned my eyes hurt, and I have a headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment