Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For the Month of May...

Mike and I have it pretty easy right now. Meaning...it's just him and I, and Kaci (if she truly counts!). Which leads to the fact we have no children to make sure they get to the endless activities that they will be apart of. So, I am calling this month, My Mellow Month. I have a pretty good list in my head that I would love to get accomplished/started before the month of May is over. Realistically, will all of them happen? Probably not, but hey...it's worth a shot!!

1. I would love to put Kaci in obedience classes. I think we have done quite well getting her used to things. People, places...everyday things. That Lil' girl is not afraid of anything!! However, she does need to learn a few of the basic commands. Sit, Lay, No Bark..that would be nice.

2. I would love to get our carpets cleaned. Whether professionally, or even renting a little thingamajigger from a store, I would love to get those cleaned!

3. Catch up on my reading. I still have yet to finish my last 2 books from the Twilight Series. I know, I am way behind!!

4. The endless talk of my running. I know this one wouldn't stop before the month is over..but good grief, get my butt out there and have a good running base down!

5. Clean all of the base boards in our house. During my first "Spring Cleaning"...I sort of forgot to do that part.

6. Plan a vacation. Have it down on the calendar and planned out for a weekend, or even something shy of a week. Take a get-a-way trip soon!

Now, let's see what of those get accomplished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment