Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty laid back and relaxing, in which we needed. Even just with the everyday stresses of both our jobs, that can wear a person out. Well, I say our jobs, but really it's my Lovey that is having a hard time right now. Please pray for him.

Friday night consisted us staying home and watching "The Mighty Ducks". A favorite of the Hubs. I cooked Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Broccoli and even a salad was put together. It was scrumptious. Mike had to get up early for work the next morning, so we both hit the sack a tad bit early compared to the norm.

Saturday was a good day. My BFF, Jaclyne and I, headed to the Lebanon Flea Market. Quite different I might add. I knew it was smaller that the favorite of mine (the Nashville Flea Market), but nothing compared to this. I think Jaclyne and I were only part of a handful consisting of white people. The rest were Hispanics. The majority of the booths were plain out junk, but I did leave there with a rose bush. I was planning on coming back with more flowers, but I just could not make up my mind on what. I'm excited about getting it planted. Saturday night, we stayed around the house and watched a favorite show of ours, "Wife Swap" and ate pizza.

Sunday was another good day. We slept in, which was a first for me in awhile, considering Kaci wakes me up bright and early either with her kisses, to play, or to potty. That cute face I never can resist. But thankfully, she woke me up about 8:30 to potty. Thinking we were up for the day, she scratched on the bedroom door, and went right to sleep once we both laid back down. I ended up doing some shopping with Jaclyne buying myself some new running shoes, and Mike a pair of jeans. Last night, Jaclyne and I did 2 miles worth of running and walking. It felt like I was walking on air. The ones I had been wearing was causing my back some serious aches due to them not having any support. I was excited. Jaclyne and I are doing this full force.

Anyways. Enough of me rambling. Hope everyone has an awesome day. Weather's beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment