Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only Tuesday.

This morning has been quite different to say the least. My husband and I were definitley having an "off morning". Hands down. Isn't it crazy how that can happen?? And to sum it all up...it was because of Kaci. All because of a gate. But in the end, after a hug and a kiss, we're back to our old selves. :)

Today is the first day I have left Kaci at home. I think she will do ok....(I hope). I know we have seriously spoiled her like crazy i.e. myself taking her to work everyday, her sleeping with us, yeah...that Kaci is seriously something else. We just love her. So when it came down to me wanting to leave her at home, she has definitley been on my mind. Will she be able to knock the gate down?? No, Liz..it won't come down. Will she chew on the sides of the walls?? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. Will there be a disaster when I get home full of all her business? Yes, but Mike will beat you home today. Baaawaaahhhaaahha. The husband can clean the mess up. (Am I evil or what?)

It's only Tuesday, and I am already anxiously awaiting the weekend. It's like as soon as Sunday evening rolls around, BAM...I'm ready for the next one. Lastnight, I had the random idea, of wanting to redo this book shelve that's sitting out in our garage. Its not a tall one...I honestly, don't even know if I would call it a book shelve...but I am wanting to paint it, and sit in either in our foyer to put our shoes on...and some knick-knacks...or even in our living room by our back door. Who knows..I'll figure it out. :)

Well. Enough of my rambling. I hope everyone has a great day today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment