Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm So Good!!

Today, I ventured out really quick to the local Goodwill. My husband would say it's "to feed your swiping addiction". Um no, it's to feed my addiction to finding some AWESOME buys!!

For example....spending a grand total of $13.00....I left there with 6 things.

For people who know my husband (and I)...they would know he loves 2 sports teams. Ohio State and the Kansas City Chiefs (hence the name we gave our puppy...KaCi). I found an Archie Griffin Ohio State Stacker Doll for $4.99. Yes, he is old and gray and no longer plays for Ohio State. Then I picked up 4 Ohio State coasters for, I believe .49 each! I'm such a good wife (or I like to think so!) Also, I picked up a wicker trunk, in which I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, for $4.99!! I am so in love with it! I cannot wait to get it home and set perfectly against the wall! :)

So, yes...that is why I am so GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment