Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prayer in Writing.

Lord...

Thank you so much for being the God you are. The faithful friend that I always seem to abandon and come running back to in times of need. I thank you so much for loving me unconditionally no matter how many times I deny you. Thank you.

Lord, you have blessed me with a loving husband, a home, family and friends and I thank you for them. Lord, I pray for my husband. I pray that you give him the strength to continue doing such a great job at work. I pray that no matter how frustrating it gets, that he's sees the appreciation each customer has for him. I pray that you help me be the wife he needs when he gets home after a long, stressful day at work. I pray that I can be compassionate, understanding, and loving.

Lord, I pray for my "friend". Lord, you have a plan for her and her special friend. Lord, I know what they are dealing with is hard, and probably the most trying time throughout their relationship, but I know that if they seek you through this, then everything will work out.

Dear God, I pray for my younger brother, Josh. I pray that you keep him in the spirits he is today. He is such a wonderful person who has so much going for him, and ahead of him. I know that he will continue to look to you, Lord through all of this, and that you are in control.

I pray for my sister, Amber and her husband David as they are expecting their first baby. I pray that as Olivia continues to grow, that they both stay healthy. This is such an exciting time for them, and the family.

Lord, I thank you again for everything I have.

Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment