Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend Recap

I wish I would have gotton some pictures from this weekend. Unfortunately, I still have yet to get myself a camera charger. And let me just tell you it has drove me crazy! Although there was no camera, we had a great time that I am sure I will remember for a while.

Friday evening, the hubby and I set out to grab a bite for dinner. I was so excited about going to Anchor High Marina in Hendersonville. Once we got there, it was so packed out, there was no place to park. So, we opted for our Habachi Grill instead, Koi which is closer to home. We rented a movie from BlockBuster called "The Uninvited". By far the scariest movie I have ever seen.

Saturday, we both didn't get out of bed till alittle after noon. It was wonderful to sleep in. Around 4ish we headed to his parents house for pool time, and good food. Although it rained the whole time, I still got some swimming in. Poor Kaci had to stay in the pin outside, which is fine with me usually...but I was alittle perturbed that it was raining like it was and she was getting soaked. She's just not used to that. Luckily, I minded my manners, and just took it all in. It was Papa Ronnie's 49th Birthday, so after eating steak and a bake potato...along with all of the sides, cake and icecream tasted wonderful. It was kind of sad though, that all during the celebration..everyone seemed to gather around the T.V. for the latest of the tragedy with Steve McNair. Aweful what happened, but I just can't stop thinking that if he would have remained faithful to his wife, he wouldn't be dead.

Sunday was a lazy day. Nothing exciting happened in our neck of the woods. We were in hopes of going swimming, but instead mother nature intervened, and clouds set in. I went and spray tanned, and came home to Kaci wanting to play. We gave her a bath, and as soon as that happened, she konked out. Mike's on vacay this week. Who know's what the evening holds. I may see if he wants to go see a movie. :) Any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. What's with you and chargers girl? Your always loosing them.

    ReplyDelete