Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday

Today is the first Saturday I have had to work since being with the bank. So far, so good. I haven't felt like I have had to pull my hair out with a line of customers (knock on wood). The weather outside looks alittle dreary. I'm hoping in doesn't rain. My Lovey's out on the boat fishing with Papa Ronnie, and I'm in hopes of going swimming at my in-laws when I get off work...by myself. Truly, I'm stoked about it. I can relax on the float with all my trash magazines, and maybe even a start of a new book. That's my kind of Saturday.

Lastnight, the hubby and I went to LongHorns to eat dinner. Papa Ronnie even came to join us. It was a nice dinner full of laughter and good food. I don't think I had been to a LongHorn's since after Mike and I got engaged. It's always Logans that we go to.

Tonight is UFC 100. I haven't decided if I want to go with the Hubster yet. I have decided that I am alot like my dad. I would rather get to bed before midnight (much before midnight...more like 10ish at the latest). So no more laughter towards you, Dad! I'm the same way! :) I just feel better if I'm not up late.

This morning I saw the funniest thing. I know the Hendersonville people have to be used to seeing this, because going through town, there is a bridge you have to cross at Drakes Creek Park. Traffic was at a complete standstill for approximately 4 or 5 geese. These geese, you could tell, had the attitude of sassiness. Walking at their own complete pace not caring that people had places to go, people to see. I wish I could have gotten a picture.



**Closest thing to what I saw**

No comments:

Post a Comment