Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meet Clifton.




"1458 Good Days
The budget car salesman took all of Clifton's money until 49-30-1 football.
500 dollars my sister gives me $100 a month"

This customer is one of a kind. All of my co-workers told me to be prepared when he came inside. Luckily, I was..and delt fine with how he acted. I couldn't help but smile the whole entire time when he was talking about Farrah, Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan...and even some news casters. Thanks to people like him, my day has now been just that more interesting!! :)

Oh, and by the way...apparently every time he comes to visits, you get a note. This was mine today! My co-workers and I have no clue what it means!!

1 comment:

  1. All that is sweet. I use to have one at work but his name was Tim. I miss him now.

    ReplyDelete