Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pickiness

I have one picky eater on my hands. And no, it's not my Lovey....it's Kaci. I never thought I would see the day when she would actually be picking out only one color of her dog food. It was the funniest thing.

Mike and I were in the kitchen cooking dinner last night, when I fed Kaci. She loves the Benefield Chicken and Noodle. I mix just a little up with her normal, crunchy dog food. I look over to see what she was doing (making sure she wasn't stuck to the vent), and all of the green pieces were scattered in front of her bowl as I looked closer.

Oh I how I wish I could have gotten a picture of that crazy pup!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! My dogs are fatties and don't care. Dogs are so funny!

    I get my templates from this site

    http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

    They are kinda tricky to put on, but I love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete