Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Randoms

~ Thank goodness, I'm off tomorrow! I'm so happy. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in alittle. Plus, there's a few things I need to get done around the house.

~ I am absolutely craving Chinese today. There's an amazing Chinese restaurant across the street from my work. Easy access. :)

~ I got my first counterfeit bill today. Sad face. Stinks that somebodys dishonesty effects me and my job. No, I'm not in trouble...it just goes against my teller number. It was a pretty good one though, so I didn't feel too, too bad. If it was an obvious one, then I would have been more upset. The life of a banker.

~ The weather today isn't as hot as yesterday. When I get in my car, I won't roast like normally.

~ I would love to get my nails done sometime this weekend.

~ My lovey last night while at dinner, looked at me and said, "I didn't know you could put this on cooked food" (pointing to the Lea & Perrins Steak Sauce). I just shook my head and smiled.

~ I could take a nap right now. (Yawn) I think it's because I'm hungryyyyyyyy, and we have been dead!

~ I love this scripture. I have in here in my teller window.

"When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go. Only 1 of 2 things can happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly." Revelations 3:8

~ This is all the randoms I have for right now...have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment