Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

* Today's a dreary day outside. Make's me wanna lounge on the couch and watch a Lifetime movie with my Hubby (yeah right, he wouldn't watch those!) and Kaci.

* My hair's growing! Yayy! I want to grow it out long this year, and it's looks like it's on it's way!

* I am in love with Olivia Kate's nursery! It is sooo pretty!

* Speaking of Olivia Kate...I am so excited about going to the shower next weekend!! Yayyy!

* I told the Hubster I would cook dinner tonight, and do I know what I am cooking?? Nope. Guess I'll figure it out at some point! :)

* I cannot wait till my charger comes in for my camera! I can actually start getting updated pictures to post on here!

* This weekend, I promised my Lovey I would go and see "Harry Potter". I must be out of the loop, because I have only seen the first one. I won't have a clue to what is going on. Maybe Friday night, Mike and I can have a Harry Potter night so I can catch up.

* I am in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure. :(

* I am already wishing for 4PM to get here. Looks like 6 hrs to go!

4 comments:

  1. You have only seen the first Harry Potter!!! You only have five others to catch up with. We're going to see it next week on David's day off. I cannot wait to see you next week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that name, Olivia Kate!! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth- I have not seen any of them, but now that everyone is talking about them- I WANT to go and see them all!!!

    Another question- how do you change your background for your blog? I want to update mine, but I have NO CLUE how to do it? Can you help??

    Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see you at the shower!!!

    ReplyDelete