Friday, July 17, 2009

My Bucket List

What a fabulous idea for a post! I totally grabbed the idea from an old friend/blogger~ Katie from The Burts Bizz! I am sure everyone has some sort of list that they would hope to achieve before the day they die, right?? Of course, once reading Katie's blog, my wheel's started turning. What would I want to achieve??

1. Find a church home where both Mike and I feel welcome. Church has always been a part of my life. Yes, the past year, Mike and I have gotten out of routine of going (different story), but we have both discussed and agreed that we want to get back in to going especially before the kiddos come.

2. Visit a country full of poverty. I have the worst habit of feeling like I don't have enough, or constantly saying "I want". I think traveling to a country that is in deperate need of food, clothing, and shelter would be a wake up call, and a realization that I have everything I need.

3. Run a marathon. I have always loved running. The feeling I get when it's just me pushing myself to reach the stopping point. Nothing could feel better.

4. Go back to school. In this day and age, education definitely helps. I have seen this first hand.

5. Fly in an airplane some where. I have never flown. Yea, I know. No comments. :)

6. Visit my brother and sister-n-law in California. This will happen. It will.

7. See my family in Florida that I have not seen in ages (alittle over 11 yrs to be exact).

8. See New York City. I have heard from numerous people, there is nothing like it.

9. Have atleast one baby. (Hopefully more, but if God only provides us one, I'll be happy)

10. And if we are only able to have one child, adopt a child!

11. Become a better wife, friend, daughter, and sister!

3 comments:

  1. We just watched "The Bucket List" with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson- great movie. It my wheels a turnin'.

    Thanks for the help on the blog- I got it figured out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Elizabeth, i loved this post. I have things in my head that I know i'd like to do someday, but i really should write them out like this!

    you are so sweet, your list shows it.
    have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Hollie! Hope you have a great weekend as well! :)

    ReplyDelete