Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Thanks

* Thank goodness we found a hotel last night and got our room booked for the weekend. My thoughts were if we waited any longer with it being Summer and July...alot of places would be booked up. But yes, we got a room for this weekend.

* Thank goodness, I have a husband who accepts me and my crazy ways. I have temper tantrums. I have an attitude. I have pity parties. That's a side of me, I hate and despise, but that's me. That's something I have realized I am going to work extra hard considering I have seen it first hand what it can do to relationships. Thank you, babe. I love you more than anything in this world. Thank you.

* Thank goodness I'm having a fabulous hair day today. These days seem to come far and few between, so when it does happen...I'm a happy girl! :)

* Thank goodness there was fresh coffee this morning here at work. I was struggling this morning as far as waking up. Thankfully, I'm feeling "wide-eyed and bushy-tailed".

* Thank goodness I made a promise to the hubby I would not eat out during the week (work days) for one whole mth. So far, (even though this is the second day!) I have felt better.

* Thank you, "Jewel" for finally picking up the story line. I was really getting bored.

* And thank goodness, I have had another chance at living!!! Thank you, Jesus! :)

2 comments:

  1. Where did y'all get a hotel room at? We're in Griffin and I can promise you that there isn't anything going on in which the hotel rooms are going to book up.

    Don't be to hard on yourself, I think all the craziness comes from being a girl. I have my moments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That makes me feel better....atleast I'm not the only psycho out there. Like I was telling Angel, I think I have this illusion, that the first year should still be a bed of roses, and pretty much a honeymoon phase. Marriage is hard sometimes. Definitely not easy! lol. Thank goodness, I'm in love with the man! haha!

    lol...That was what I thought until a couple were like are you in town for the BikeFest. But yeah, Mike got it at the Best Western, I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete