Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Night Review

As of right now, if I hear the words, "Harry Potter" one more time, I think I might just scream. Seeing the same people over and over again in the past 24 hours, I think has sent my brain in to overkill. The sad thing about it, is it was my own idea. It was my own idea to watch all of the movies to catch up, so I would know exactly what was going on. For starters, it's just not my cup of tea. I never was able to get in to them. It was all.out.of.love. That is it.



Yup...all of them up minus the one in theatre. That one we went and saw tonight. Let me just tell you again, I did all for the love for a man. I felt antsy the entire time. The man in front of me couldn't quite come to terms with his cup being empty, because he kept bouncing his cup full of ice, kind of wishing there would be some sort of liquid that would appear. Very annoying. I was just glad my Lovey got to see it. He loved it.

On the other hand, Mike and I met some of our great friends, Matt and Jaclyne for a belated Birthday dinner for myself and Matt at Cheddars. Of course we had a great time full of laughter, and food. Mike and I gave Matt money for a bike he is wanting to eventually get. They gave me something I was totally shocked to get! And I am so excited!!





First was an adorable "Friends" frame with a picture of Jaclyne and I in it. It was a picture taken at the Court House when Mike and I got hitched. I love it!! The second part was a gift certificate to Coach! Yes, COACH!! I cannot wait to go, and put it towards getting a new purse. Tomorrow could be the day I lose my virginity in
the Coach Dept!! ((Did I really just say that??!!)) I have always wanted one, but never ever dreamed I would get one. Now, since I have a portion to put towards one, maybe the Hubster might give in. :) We'll see. That may be a post to come!!

**And the more I look at these pictures on here, the more it aggravates me! Arrghhh, Camera Phone!**

No comments:

Post a Comment