Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday's Junk

- I must admit, I am in a blogging rut. I think it's where I blog 2-3 times, sometimes, a day, and I'm losing the desire to do so. And when you don't have pictures to add to it, sometimes that can make it alittle boring.

- I could have easily stayed in bed this morning. I was so sleepy.

- My Lovey is at his new bank branch today. I am praying everything goes great for him!

- The past two days, things have been different between Mike and I....in a good way! It's like when we were dating, and there weren't everyday stresses of life. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily bumps, that sometimes you can put those stresses on each other. Make sense?

- I am so lovin' the way my feet feel and look. Doing this pedicure is really helping!

- My stomach hurts.

- Tonight, one of my close friends, Denise is coming over for craft night. I'm excited! I have idea's I wanna attempt at.

- Hopefully, 6 Pm will get here fassssttttt!

1 comment: