Friday, July 3, 2009

So Stupid.

Yes, I am going to vent. Customer Service these days just blows me out of the water. In my last post, I mentioned how Kaci chewed my charger up while we were not home. So today was the day I decided to head down to Verizon and ATTEMPT to get a charger. They apparently decided when they made the phone (The Verizon Blitz), that all customers would like the car charger better than the home charger. I must be the odd one in the bunch because I would much, MUCH rather have the home charger. No Verizon store, literally (because they checked) in the state of Tennessee has my charger. And that's only one portion of the customer service I am talking about. I would think that they would want to keep several home chargers on hand, JUST IN CASE, some one out there would want to purchase one. Seriously. And I haven't even mentioned about how long I had to wait just to be acknowledged I was standing there waiting at the counter. Employee's would walk by glaring at whatever device they were holding. Then finally after 15 minutes of waiting, I got greeted. So now to sum everything up, I have to wait till Tuesday to use my phone. Kills me. I guess it bothers me more because we don't use our house phone. I don't even think I know the house number, in which I know I should learn. You really realize how much you depend on something when you don't have it. So to all who try to call and text me during the weekend, I'm not ignoring you, my phone is just literally dead. Call my Hubby if you need me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment