Friday, July 31, 2009

My New Favorite!



I have a new favorite show. It's comes on weeknights at 8PM on HGTV....which is one of my favorite channels. Last night, one of my BFF's came over to hang out with the intentions of doing some crafts and what not. Nope, instead we watched 2 hours worth of House Hunters. This show, I could seriously become addicted to.

It was crazy how, for example the house we live in right now would be $250,000 on up if it was planted on California's soil. And people would seriously pay that!!!! I couldn't get over it! There was one lady, my age, who bought a house for $269,000 with 100% financing, and her mtg a month was just below 2 grand. Now, I know that everything is different out there, meaning what they are paid, and what things are worth. But goodness...makes me happy what we are paying for ours and we are just renting right now.

Just know, that Mr. DVR will be recording this one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment