Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank Goodness

Thank goodness it's Friday. I had the hardest time getting up this morning. Maybe it was because I went to bed at approximately 8:30 lastnight due to a terrible headache. Luckily, it's gone this morning. I think it was just a sinus headache.

Just when I thought this week would be a long, drawn out week, it seemed to fly by very quickly. In which I am surprised considering it's a holiday this weekend. My hubster's on vacay next week. He is in some serious need of a break, bless his heart. Although I wish I could spend the week with him, I'm thankful to have Thursday off. We're gonna be getting a caroet cleaner and doing all the floors throughout the house. WooHoo! Clean, Clean, Clean is what I will be doing on Thursday (maybe). Wink.

Yesterday, Mike had an interview for a Management position at one of the Hermitage offices. He said he thinks it went really well. We have been hoping and praying that this would come available. Our thoughts is whatever is meant to be, will be.

Along with the happenings of yesterday, my phone charger got chewed up by a furocious animal in our house while not at home. Kidding. Our Kaci had the joys of scouting out our bedroom the whole day and thought my phone charger looked chewable. So, my phone has been dead for the past 24 hrs. Verizon, here I come on lunch!

Tonight, I am hoping the Hubster will take me to Anchor High Marina for dinner. I absolutely love that place. It's located in Hendersonville. I promise you, if my Hubby gave me the choice to live in a house or a houseboat, I would pick a houseboat in a heartbeat. I love the whole atmosphere. I love the water. I love, love, love it!! And this marina is nice. Sitting on the water on a deck with the ducks, turtles and geese swimming around you....it makes dinner that much more nicer.

Tomorrow, we are heading to the in-laws for Papa Ronnie's Birthday celebration. The day will probably consist of swimming, laying out and good food. Not to mention Kaci playing with all of her doggie friends. :) Then tomorrow night, we will head to Jaclyne and Matt's like every other year. The 4th is my 2nd all time favortie holiday. I love it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and safe 4th! Don't burn any of your fingers off!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment